Tuesday, January 21, 2014

New Adventures

In just a few short hours I will be heading to the Denver airport and boarding a flight to London's Heathrow airport for the semester. I know that the adventures will be endless, and I hope to use this blog to document a few of those. In the past I have used this blog to give updates on my life in New York, and now this is where you will find detailed updates on my adventures in Europe. 

In the past year I have found that my life motto has become, in the style of Hilary Duff, "Why Not (Take a Crazy Chance)". This semester away is just another step in that direction. I am always looking for new adventures and opportunities to learn more about myself and the world around me, and this blog will serve as an outlet to document my journey through life. I apologize in advance for any clichés.

Check back here in the next few days for a post on my arrival and first few days in London. For now, I say adieu as I need to finish packing and watch "The Lizzie McGuire Movie". 

No comments:

Post a Comment